The responsibilities that lie within the sales team of every business is of utmost significance. Their contribution to the company simply cannot be overlooked. After all, what good is a business where there are no clients to do business with? Whether it is for the better or worse, technology has changed everything about lead generation. Gone are the days of cold calling. In modern times, the leads are found online. However, when there are so many platforms and mediums where prospects exist, it can be a time-consuming process to figure out what works for your business, and what does not. Improper management can lead to the wastage of insurmountable time, which could be otherwise used by your sales team on leads that actually might close.
Below are some of the most common ways of finding prospects. You can use these methods and learn through trial and error.
- Webinars/ Seminars: Whether you decide to go old-school(seminar), or take a modern approach(webinar), educative conferences in any form can be quite effective in finding quality leads. By quality, it refers to “leads that will close”. This is because almost every person participating in your webinar or seminar will be directly or indirectly interested in your product/services. Most of these people can be considered prospects.
- Advertising: If you have a sufficient budget then you can spare some money for online advertising. Even though you are free to utilize conventional media such as newspapers and television ads, you are likely to have a better conversion rate through the Internet. However, the problem with plain advertising is that it does not work for every business. Even if it does, it might not be consistent. Finding the right platform is also a whole new ball game. There is Facebook, Twitter, AdSense, and many more.
- Social Media: Finding leads of social media is cheap, and this is one of the biggest advantages of this approach. However, it demands a lot of time and effort. You have to establish bonds with your prospects, learn the platform itself on a closer level and spend time figuring out the right audience. You have to transition conversations from Twitter/Facebook to email, and then to a phone call. This takes time, and may not necessarily bring desired results.
- Selective Communities:There are a large number of different communities on the Internet. LinkedIn, Facebook, Yahoo- you name it, they have it. By becoming an active participant of communities relevant to your company, you can engage with potential leads, and get them to close. For the most part, this should be a cost-free operation. However, like most other methods, it is quite time-consuming.
Challenges of Lead Generation
Apart from the ones mentioned above, there are many other methods that can be used for finding prospects. However, none of them can be as effective as you would want them to be. Majority of these conventional strategies for lead generation raises the following problems-
- Finding the Right Strategy- Finding the right tactics and schemes which are effective is seldom easy. Even if a working model for lead generation is established, there is no way of predicting how long it will continue to be viable.
- Documenting and Measuring Lead Generation Success: Without proper documentation of the progress made in lead generation, it can be difficult to make important decisions. However, it can be difficult to record and monitor the developments in the lead generation department with accuracy.
- Archaic Methods: Cold campaigns are not quite effective. Email and calls consume a lot of precious time, and offer an abysmal success rate.
- Lack of Skills: Lead generation may sound easy, but in today’s era where the attention span of every individual is merely 10 seconds, the word “easy” is a far cry. Most inside sales reps today are not equipped with the technical skills that are essential for lead generation.
In a research conducted by Rain Group in partnership with ITSMA (2010), 42.1%of the 845 B2B services professionals that were polled said they found lead generation to be an extremely challenging task. In many cases, this is actually an understatement. So, is there is no effective way to find leads? Actually, there is.
The Best Method for Lead Generation
Successful businesses of today are built on processes that are automated, and deliver results fast. Thus, what you need is a platform that can automate the process of finding prospects, and improve closing rate. What you need is a tested method that works. This is where Clodura comes in.
What is Clodura?
Clodura is a one of a kind platform that is designed to make lead generation simpler and easier for your business. It is an online service which is backed by complex algorithms that deliver results every single time. From finding prospects to establishing connections, and from finding opportunities to closing leads, Clodura does it all for you. This way, you have one less thing to worry about and you can focus on other important aspects of your business.
Why choose Clodura?
Clodura overcomes all the challenges associated with traditional lead generation methods. It makes use of a variety of technologies and tools to find maximum possible leads for your company.
Here are a few good reasons to choose Clodura:
- Time-Saving: With Clodura you don’t have to waste time on cold campaigns, and it offers a way better system for lead generation. It uses over 100 types of data points to track down the digital footprints of your prospects, which are then available for you to monitor through the portal. Plus, you can use many tools such as custom email generation, smart dialers, etc. These can be incredibly useful in approaching your leads, and improving closing rate.
- Automation: Clodura solves one of the biggest challenges associated with lead generation methods- recording and monitoring lead generation processes. It not only creates a CRM database for your company, but also updates it automatically.
- Hitting the Nail Right on the Head: Clodura filters all potential prospects so that you can get easy access to the ones who are actually interested in your products/services.
- Identifying the Low Hanging Fruits: Time is of essence in every business, and you can make the most of it by first working on the easier prospects. Clodura helps you identify the leads with whom you have an excellent possibility of closing. Once these have been dealt with you can choose to proceed with more challenging leads.
If you want to drastically improve your lead generation system, then it is recommended that you ditch the outdated methods, and embrace the power of modern technology. Clodura is a tested and super-efficient product that is designed to empower your business through a robust lead generation model. Once you have realized the results achieved, you will never look back again.